Tired of tripping over your USB cable? Need a more convenient arrangement in your office or craftroom?
Introducing the first Klic-N-Kut with Bluetooth technology! Our newest KNK Maxx Air models allow you to set your cutter up to 30 feet from your computer. The new KNK MAXX Air also includes more powerful motors and an updated mainboard for quieter faster cutting. We continue to offer the best value with our included bolt-on flatbed tables, adjustable blade holder seat, $300 bonus package, and second-to-none customer service.
KNK MAXX Air features:
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity, up to 30 foot range
- Over 1500 grams of maximum force
- Direct USB or Serial connection options
- Increased top speed to 800mm per second
- Wider speed range: 1mm per second – 800mm per second
- Wider pressure range: 1 – 255.
- Newly developed mainboard, providing faster speeds around curves and more complex images
- More powerful motors, for a quieter and faster cutting experience
- New dwell feature for our upcoming rotary device
- New soft landing feature (option to turn off for cutting denser materials)
- Adjustable pinch rollers
- Fully adjustable blade holder seat for use with other Maxx accessory tools
- Comes with high quality, bolt-on flatbed tables
- Online manual with step-by-step procedures and links to videos
- Comes with a $300 bonus kit